Breathing clean, fresh air is beneficial to one’s mental and physical wellbeing. It is, in reality, the next step in the wellness journey. After all, you feel sick if you consume terrible food. If you consume contaminated water, you will become ill. The most difficult aspect of air is that it takes longer to develop problems than it does if you drink contaminated water, which causes an almost immediate reaction. However, since the average human breathes 13,000 liters of air every day, it stands to reason that inhaling clean air would be extremely beneficial to your health.
The proprietary Captures and Kills technology in this air purifier traps up to 95% of airborne particles down to 0.30 microns in size. After the particles have been captured, an electrical charge is applied to the filter, killing or inactivating 99 percent of any bacteria, pollen, or mold spores that may be present. Air Purifier cleanses your entire home’s air up to 8 times every hour, providing the following 7 benefits.
- Cleaner Air: An air purifier’s first advantage is that it improves the general cleanliness of your indoor air by removing impurities. Given that indoor air is estimated to be 2 to 5 times worse than outdoor air.
- Germicidal Air Purifiers: Not all air purifiers are germicidal. Those that do, like the Air Purifier, can help keep your family healthy by preventing germs from traveling from one sick person’s room to another through an HVAC system. The common cold, avian flu, measles, and SARS have all been found to be effective using air purifiers and air filtration products.
- No More Scents: Air purifiers assist minimize odors by capturing airborne particles. For example, after cooking items with strong aromas or smoking tobacco, they can assist in making your home smell fresher quickly.
- Seasonal Allergy Control: If anyone in your family suffers from seasonal allergies, it’s critical that they have a safe atmosphere free of the many pollens and molds that might aggravate their symptoms. This safe and clean environment can be provided with an air purifier.
- An air purifier can help you cope with heaps of hair and persistent pet odors, whether you’re allergic to pet dander or simply weary of dealing with tons of hair and persistent pet odors.
- Slower Dust Buildup: Dust will always accumulate in your home, no matter how often you clean. After all, the majority of the dust you see is made up of flakes of human skin. Installing an air purifier, on the other hand, can slow the accumulation of dust, allowing your home to stay cleaner for longer.